Re: [NTLK] LOTR (Lord of the Rings) PKGs for download

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 02:39:44 EST

OK Newton-talkers.
I moved the books over to another server and changed
the links. The mime should be set on the other server
(I'll check that in the morning) so you should be all
set to go.
I downloaded "the two towers" and the "fellowship of
the ring" to my laptop in front of me and got
tremendous speeds (well, at least with my 144kb
capabilities that is...)

Give it a try and let me know if there's any problems.

Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...