Re: [NTLK] New to List

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 21:36:12 PDT

--- Greg & Jeanette Wayman <gwayman_at_earthlink.net>
wrote:
<snip>

> Also, There was a guy who had the best retort to
> "what is that gizmo you
> are carrying" His suggestion was
> to upload the text to your Newt and just speaktext
> it to 'em.
>
> Lastly, recommendations on the 10 best apps to have
> on your MP2000??

On this last part, go to my site where I have the MIME
set for Newton PKGs. You can put this URL directly
into your Newt and click on the package and it will
install the packages directly onto your Newt.
http://newton.tek-ed.com/ (if you're running
NewtScape)
http://gng.tek-ed.com/newton (if you're not!...like if
you're running NetHopper or another non-http1.1
compliant browser)

The files you'll need are:
MacInTalk
SpeakText
And I've included what I have so all you gotta do is
copy and paste into a notepad document.

Really cool...
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...