Re: [NTLK] MP2000 & Extras for Sale

From: Joel Watson (joelwatson_at_enterThought.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 21:02:59 PDT

At 9:45 AM -0700 6/29/01, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:
>Unfortunately, I'm selling my MP2k. I'm heading off to college and
>I'm going to be out and about more when I get there. I'm planning on
>getting a smaller Palm-based PDA (the HandEra 330) due to its greater
>portability in pocket-sized situations. It's a very nice unit which
>takes quite a few ques from the Newton which makes it more to my
>liking than a normal Palm or Handspring. Anyways. I'm attempting to
>save for an iBook for college, so I'm planning on purchasing the new
>unit with the proceeds of my MP2k. I hope someone out there will give
>it a good home. It served me very well this past year that I've owned
>it. I'm advertising on Newtontalk.Net before going to eBay, etc., to
>give you guys first dibs. I'm asking for US$495 (obo) plus the actual
>cost of shipping and insurance for the whole package listed below
>(there's a lot). I prefer PayPal payment, but if you simply can't do
>this, contact me and I might be able to arrange for something else.
>Any pictures mentioned below will not be available until Saturday
>morning PST (they will be located at
>http://www.NEWTtools.com/mp2kforsale/). If you have any questions,
>feel free to email me.

The pictures are up now!! There are a total of 47 pictures detailing
just about everything I thought you might want to see before buying.
You can view them at:

http://homepage.mac.com/joelwatson/PhotoAlbum.html

Email me if you have any questions. If, for some reason, you can't
get through to my enterThought address, try metal_at_tstonramp.com.

--
Joel Watson