Re: [NTLK] ID in backup [Was: Re: Help]

From: Marco Mailand (mmailand_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 08:29:12 PDT

>...and then cracked it because it happened to
> be the pin of one of my credit cards ;)
Paul, why don't you take something easier to remember as PIN, e.g. your
telephone number. You would never loose it because it is a million times
printed in the phone book and you could retrieve it in each phone cabinet.
You could DES encrypt it too, or simply scramble it.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse
Marco Mailand