[NTLK] My Newton is DOA

From: Don (don_at_dcphotos.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 18:11:33 PDT

HELP!!!
My 2100 was working fine then it locked up on me so I pressed the reset
button and it blinked a blank green screen twice, then nothing!
I plugged it into the wall, I held the reset button down for 45 sec or
longer. I removed the battery and cards and let it set for about 8 hours and
still DEAD!
I need my little green buddy back, HELP!!!
Don