Re: [NTLK] UNNA Update June 25

From: Michelle Sagara West (msagara_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 17:01:44 PDT

>+ added Bureaucracy and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galazy (both YAZI
> format) to games/YAZIGames/

Just curious; has anyone tried Bureacracy on YAZI? I have a desktop
version which I ran through the translator that comes with YAZI, and
bureacracy crashes every time. I should have actually tried it before
paying money for the shareware license, as it's the game I wanted to play
(or finish, as the case may be). I wrote to YAZI people and they said it
wouldn't run without hard work on their part (it's a v5+ game, rather
than straight v5), and given everything...

Of course having just typed all this, it occurs to me that I could just
download it and see if it works.

-- Michelle