[NTLK] Newton PC Connection Cable

From: Michaela Price (fantasticmrsfox_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 04:59:39 PDT

Hi all, nice to see the digest up and running again.

I am looking for a Connection Cable so I can attach my
Newton to my PC. I have looked at the instructions on
how to make one at the oldschool.net site but I don't
feel confident enough to do it.

Does anyone know where I could get one does not matter
if it is second-hand. I have looked a eBay but they
are few and far between.

Michaela