[NTLK] Unsupported Software

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 19:52:36 PDT

In line with the earlier parts of this thread, I have emailed a few past
developers of Newton software - those who have moved on to 'other platforms'
and dropped any mention of Newton on the websites.

I received my first reply, from Burr Oak :

> Dear Paul,
>
> We are no longer supporting our Newton software, nor is
> it for sale.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Wendy

Any wagers as to whether this will be typical ?

Oh well, guess I shouldn't expect more since the Newton is a 'dead' platform
(yeah, and the check is in the mail too).

Paul Nuernberger