Re: [NTLK] NCU: ...an error has occurred (-1)

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 19:47:10 PDT

You will probably have to go through your names one by one to find the one
(or more) that are corrupted. You may see the coruption in the Names App,
or you may need to dig into it with something like SBM Utilities.

Alternatively, you could try using XPort and send say 10-20 names at a time
until you get an error, track the error, and continue until you have cleared
the entire list.

A bloody pain in the rump, but unless you have a recent backup ...

Wishing to not be the bearer of bad tidings,

Paul Nuernberger