Re: [NTLK] HTTPS Webmail

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 10:49:41 PDT

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:23:32 -0400
Subject: Re: [NTLK] HTTPS Webmail
From: "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_home.com>

I could do this, but that defeats the purpose - with the Web-based
browser viewable e-mail window, I could see what each message was about
before retrieving - if I forward I could have some huge attachments (I
know I can filter them) to wade thru.

Also webbox/mailstart seems to be for POP3 accounts.