Re: [NTLK] Working SER-001

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 04:54:28 PDT

From: "Humphreys, David" <david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Working SER-001

--snip--
>I hope that everyone has a positive experience with this
>and I welcome everybody's comments, good or bad, so that I
>can continue to make better products.

>Thanks and regards,

>David Humphreys
>Designer and Father of SER-001

Add me to the list - the only difficulty I had was that when my MP2000
was upgraded by Apple, someone must've used an impact wrench on one of
the screws. I had to grind down a small, heat-treated screwdriver to
unstick the screw. Other than that, snap, click, amazing!

Now - where's, that audio adapter!!

--
Mark Rollins, CIH, CSP
mark_at_mrollins.com