Re: [NTLK] combo 3Com cards

From: Ivan Shaw (ishaw_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 10:47:02 PDT

On Thu, Jun 21 2001 Woo Lee wrote:
>Which combo card is this?...that the ethernet part works???

I think there is a single TDK combo card that works, thanks to a driver from DriverLabo. However, I was never able to locate a source and the modem side is V.34 so I gave up on the quest. One person did have it for auction but I would have liked the opportunity to test it.

--
Ivan T. Shaw, PhD
http://www3.sympatico.ca/ishaw