[NTLK] Newton Email

From: George McKinstry (dogboy2k_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 08:00:44 PDT

You know, I'm not the greatest at making PC's and PDA's hum, but I'm not technically void either. I've tried almost every configuration possible with my ISP, but have zero luck in getting my email to work with a MP2100. Any suggestions?
All of the right software seems to be in place. I can dial into the internet, view web pages, and I think get some kind of connection into the ISP, but the email door slams shut.
What am I missing?
George E. McKinstry