[NTLK] Newton friendly Aussie ISP?

From: Rodney Rothstein (rothstein_at_cuccfa.ccc.columbia.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 06:53:31 PDT

I travel quite a bit and have had great success with my uMP2000, a
56K Flex Diamond Multimedia Supra PC Card (I have also used an old
Motorola Power 14.4 Cellular Modem and a Hayes compatible PCMCIA
modem) and Earthlink (http://www.earthlink.net). They are bit pricey
($19.95) but that is for unlimited analog access. If you "roam" in
another country, they charge an additional $0.15/minute. They have
lots of user numbers in Australia
(http://www.earthlink.net/home/access/numbers.html) and you might
want to contact them about your specific needs. Perhaps they can
tailor a package for you.

Good luck!