Re: [NTLK] power supply for NE2000

From: Greg Sahli (sahlgre_at_iit.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 09:49:39 PDT

I agree with others who recommend testing the voltage before connecting.
If the voltage is regulated at 6V, you may find that it isn't high enough
to give your rechargeables a full charge.
Charging is based on a voltage "differential" and you need about 1.5V
difference to charge fully (6.0 -4.8 = 1.2, about 0.3 less than optimum).

My guess is - it'll work.

HTH
Greg