Re: [NTLK] NewtonBook resources

From: Marcus Hilderbrand (marcus.hilderbrand_at_excite.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 09:46:56 PDT

Hello,

Alright since you have used Newton Press then you can make books that will
fill the entire screen of your 2k newt. I have made some that fill the
entire screen on my newt. The smaller ones are kind of nicer because they
work on all versions of the newt so if you want to send it to someone else
who has an older newt they can use it unles you are the only one who is
going to use these books.

BTW most books that were made for newton were made way before the 2000 came
out and before I guess the current version of Newton press was out.

Hope this helps

Marcus Hilderbrand

http://wwwcrosswinds.net/~marcusah/
marcrosoft's web page programming