[NTLK] Re: MP2k Carrying Case?

From: John Skinner (ndutyme_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 23:28:19 PDT

I also purchased a "Ripp-Offs" CO-58 for my 2100, and I love it!

The only thing better for me, would be one of those Handstand type bags like
PDA Concepts used to make. The one that zipped open and had the Newton on one
side and the keyboard on the other. It even had a prop-up for the Newton so
you could set it on a surface, and it functioned kinda like a laptop. See...

http://www.pda-concepts.com/multiangle.html

Any body know where to find one now-a-days?

Peter Cameron wrote:

> >So, any other suggestions? I really need something to carry
> >it around in to make it easily accessible while I'm roaming
> >around my college campus.
>
> I've found the Abcom PDA case that fits the 2100 to be very useful.
> There's a pocket that fits the 2100. Inside that there's a small pocket
> where I keep a flash card and a screen cleaning cloth.
> There's an outside pocket about half the size of the 2100 in which I keep
> my modem and cables, or a wallet if I'm not carrying the modem.
> Sorry, I don't have the model number, but the cost was about $30 CDN.
>
> Peter

John Skinner
A+ Certified Computer Technician
Microsoft Certified Professional