[NTLK] DSL on Ethernet card when DSL requires EnterNet interface??

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 23:21:47 PDT

I have a DSL at work that I am excited about getting my Ethernet card
finally working so I can access and update my Newton on a regular basis from
the office network.

But is there any hope of getting my Newton to connect to my home DSL that I
have to use the Enternet 300 software to connect with when I use my
computer? IN other words, at home, I ahve to intiate a connection.

Thanks for the feedback!
Drew