[NTLK] Re: Overclocked emate/2100

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 22:57:17 PDT

  This looks cool.. You mentions that the circuitry to do sof-tswitching
would be challenging.. Would it even be *possible* (switch the speed while
the Newt was running), or do you mean by soft-switching to have it wired
into the power switch as the PixSolution one is?

  Looking at the picture on the PixSolution page, there are two big
capacitors on the board. Do you have any idea what these are for?

Jim Witte
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us