Re: [NTLK] expenseplus

From: Tim Palmer (tcpalmer_at_netvision.net.il)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 16:43:25 EDT

Laurent wrote:

> Did you ask WalletWare if they would still sell it to you? Yes, there is
> a desktop component that lets you transfer expense reports to Excel
> spreadsheet and other programs like FileMaker and InformedDesigner.
>
> -Laurent.

Thanks Laurent - that's just what I did and even though their web page no
longer promotes links to the Newt version they still sell it.

$69.99 is up there for software that's just a step away from abandonment but
I shelled out.

The desktop end "REceiver" package is no longer supported - it ends at Win95
(maybe 98) according to WalletWare. The Mac desktop component is still
supported.

Tim Palmer