Re: [NTLK] HELP-Emate Upgrade

From: Michael Moss (mmoss_at_dab.microsun.com.pl)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 04:12:57 EDT

Sorry to ask the obvious question:
Are you sure you replaced the Memory board and didn't switch out the
processor board?
I seem to remember someone switched boards several years ago, to see if the
eMate would run the 2100 board (would be pretty cool), and that they got the
flashing screen syndrome. So maybe instead of taking the memory out and
replacing it, you took the processor out and put memory in its place. This
would give the same effect as replacing the processor with a bad processor.

I'm just hoping,

Mike