[NTLK] ANN: Avi's backdrop, backgrounds

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 22:07:24 EDT

If you care, there's a new Wallace and Gromit movie due out in a few
years, and that seemed as good a reason as any for me to create a few
backgrounds for Avi's featuring the claymation duo from 62 West
Wallaby Street. If you are unfamiliar with them, go here:
http://www.aardman.com/

I also created two from old comic book covers I found on the web that
caught my fancy.

They can all be downloaded at my site (see sig). As usual, all images
are the property of their respective creator, and these images are
distributed under fair use clauses in copyright laws... at least
until the RIAA does away with it.

later,

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com

Newton Connections: The most obsessively updated Newton news site on the web: http://mail.jcsarchitects.com/~ben

Newton: Still intelligent after all these years.