Re: [NTLK] uMP2000/2100 vs. eMate

From: Ivan T. Shaw (ishaw_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 10:01:19 EDT

At 07:21 PM 7/21/01 +0200, Oliver Brose wrote:
>...if you're not thrown out for being so noisy.
>I just had a small usenet discussion a few days ago, whether it is
>appropriate to type during seminars and at other opportunities, when it is
>basically silent.

Seminar rooms I had went from the institute auditorium (sit in the back
next to the AC jack) to really tiny conference rooms. Bring the appropriate
hardware and if typing is still not permitted, switch to ink text and start
scribbling. The flexibility of the MP2x00 and eMates are great for this.

--
Ivan T. Shaw, PhD
http://www3.sympatico.ca/ishaw