Re: [NTLK] Newt carry case...

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 11:58:02 EDT

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 7/21/01 4:17 AM, the entity known
as Paul Nuernberger transmitted the following from pen1_at_spiff.net:

> IIRC this is one for the 1x0 Newtons.
>
> Paul Nuernberger
>

>> From: "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_home.com>
>>
>> Here's one I hadn't run across before:
>>
>> http://www.d-store.com/d-store/psion/pspouch.htm
>>
>> Although it's pasted with "Psion" all over the place, in the list of
>> devices, the Newt is listed. I haven't contacted these folks for more
>> details and I'll be gone for a week, so if anyone cares to do so and post to
>> the list, go for it.
>>
>> - Eric.

Well, I went and shot them an e-mail anyway... The Pouch is like a holster,
so it probably fits all Newts. (Besides, mine *is* a 130.) The people that
make the Pouch (the above is just a reseller), actually make them to order.
They did say that they could make them to hold both a Newt and a keyboard.
What they don't make is a case that you can just flip open with the keyboard
on one side and the Newt on the other. The price quoted was $24.95 + about
$6 s/h. The e-mail is: contact_at_thepouch.com . The toll-free number is
800-727-6824.

- Eric.