Re: [NTLK] Address Book and Sync with "Names"

From: John Skinner (ndutyme_at_home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2008 - 22:15:49 EDT

Now if this is the AddressBook by Jim Smith, I have had no luck getting
it to sync with the newton at all.

I pursued this a while back and asked if anyone had tried/done this
before and got not 1 response from anyone.

Let me know if you get it working or find any more info about this!

altmedia_at_ix.netcom.com wrote:

I recently acquired a shareware called Address Book. <snip> I learned
<snip> that you can synchronize Address Book with "Names" in the

--
John Skinner
A+ Certified Computer Technician