[NTLK] Question

From: Garrett Power (gettenripped_at_home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 12:51:23 EDT

        My question is the whole deal about the newton and it needing power
for the whole time. I hear if you dont have any power to the newton for
awhile it will loose its settings.
Is this true and how would you supply power to the newton if you dont
use it for awhile? I am having my newton shipped and i am worried about
this whole thing. Can someone explain to me about this and what to do to
prevent it etc?

Thanks

Garrett