Re: [NTLK] Blue ... something

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 20:54:51 EDT

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 7/7/01 7:55 PM, the entity known
as Filmer, Paul E transmitted the following from pfilmer_at_nsf.gov:

> Ash will accept a valid receipt for a donation to one of the charities he
> suggests and THEN give you the reg number for BluePrint2

Actually, I asked about that policy and I think he'll accept any legitimate
charity. Which is good since I didn't see anything on his list I wanted to
support.

- Eric.