Re: [NTLK] Blue ... something

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 19:55:57 EDT

"Charityware" should not be interpreted as freeware (i.e. you are not the
charity)

Ash will accept a valid receipt for a donation to one of the charities he
suggests and THEN give you the reg number for BluePrint2

If it does not work, then I doubt we will _ever_ see an eMate version. Ash
is pretty definite about not devoting any more time to Newton. I will try
it out tonight on my eMate.

Paul F.