[NTLK] [off topic] hardware mystery question

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 11:00:00 EDT

Whenever I see a box o wires and hardware at a garage sale I usually plop
down a few bucks and hunt for a find. Yesterday I got two Faralon phonenet
thingamagiggys. These are a small connector with a few phone jacks and a mac
looking serial connector on the other side.
Anyone?
TIA

Rich
Wondering why some special characters and spaces and returns show up on NTLK
as garbled code. Im still using the same AOL software as I have for the last
year.

PS: I also got a nice scsi adapter for my old notebook and an external CDrom
device.