Re: [NTLK] (OT) eMail and Photos?

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 16:20:31 EST

Hello Woo,

  Thank you for the tips. Unfortunately I do not see how to get Earthlink
to allow myself to affect the changes you suggested. Any thoughts?

  As for the *.dat file I attempted to open it directly in MS Word, as well
as I converted to file to several other formats, and all regretfully came
in as garbage.

  Arg! :-) Frustrating...

Thanks though for your time and help!

Respectfully,

Sam J.

Always remember, "Ad astra per aspera"...

email:
      jacobson98_at_earthlink.net
      or
      sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu

Lab. Telephone (via Dr. Susan Bell): 813-974-5420

SnailMail:
     Department of Biology
     University of South Florida
     SCA 110