Re: [NTLK] 57600 serial on PC

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 17:55:59 EST

In a message dated 12/20/01 6:47:06 AM, tech_ed_at_yahoo.com writes:

<< Thanks for your help, I have opened this url and> clicked on the entry for
NCU > and get a page of gobbledegook, I can't figure out> how I download the
package > - I am using Navigator on an Ibook running OS 9.2.> (I had been
there before > and had the same problem - that is why I was asking> for
help.> > MIke >>

It ocurs to me that I have been OPENINg the file rather than downloading it!
NOw how do I persude it to be downloaded?

MIke