Re: [NTLK] EZ2TV Warning

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 16:44:01 EST

Well, not that *I* would do this, but perhaps someone one of these days
will end up subscribing him to every porn mailing list in the known
internet.

I understand what your saying... but his attitude is still complete
crap. It's kharmacally bankrupt. I certainly would *never* buy a
product from him after seeing these emails and I would never recommend
his product to anyone.