Re: [NTLK] EZ2TV Warning

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 16:02:52 EST

Mike Lee is the owner and sole proprietor, and able to set his own rules as
such. He has in the past dealt very fairly with customers, although of late
I have seen several strange interactions mentioned on this list. One would
think that their hardware controlled usage of their product, but perhaps
with the shift away from Newton (they do make stuff for the PalmOS), they
are worried about uncontrolled distribution of their intellectual property.
In addition, we should note that although the product itself is great, it
comes from a very small company which has probably found out that effective
customer service is a severe reality check.

Paul F.