[NTLK] Password Generator

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 16:58:10 EST

Hi All,

Here's what I'm building so far (bearing in mind my NTK skills are very low,
this is a learning experience):

Small floating box, with the following five inputs:
Number of Characters:
Checkbox: Upper Case
Checkbox: Lower Case
Checkbox: Numerics
Checkbox: Symbols

Then a Generate button. Defaults to 8 characters, and all checkboxes
checked.

Tap the Generate button and based on the # of characters and the checkboxes
it will build a random password and display it in large letters. The
password can be highlighted, then copied & pasted into other applications.

As soon as I have something that works I'll put it up on a website and post
the url.

-Stephanie Maks