[NTLK] Upgraded eMate for sale

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 14:26:27 EST

Hi everyone,

I just bought a new iBook, and now need to find some cash to pay off my
debt. I've got an eMate in great condition with the extremely rare
memory upgrade. I will include a power adapter and a few plastic stylii
(the original is not included). The battery holds an OK charge. I am
willing to separate the two (the memory from the eMate), but you have to
make it worth my while. Contact me off-list at btober_at_mac.com with any
offers.

Thanks
Brad Tober