Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Problem

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 14:15:28 EST

on 09-12-2001 6:32, Michael Whitten at mime_at_home.com wrote:

> How would on delete the system soup?
> (Sorry, I am a bit new to the Newton.)

The easiest and most beneficial way would probably to do a backup followed
by a brain wipe (and that one is in the FAQ, I'm sure, sorry about the
jaggies not being there, my fault) and a restore without your system info.

Since you stand a good chance to get rid of unwanted stuff and probably gain
speed since you defragment your Newt on the way it's not a bad idea to do it
this way, as far as I'm concerned.

BTW, read the FAQ well, it mentions erasing your card separately and to
remove it during the actual brain wipe.

Robert Benschop