Re: [NTLK] Got my MP100

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 12:39:49 EDT

> The ancient MPs combine a small investment with good usability and small
> dimensions, so maybe I can get her hooked once she realizes that she does
> not loose "that small piece of paper I put that vital info on" anymore.
>
> Okay, call me hopeless,
No, not at all! I like the elder models too, but more the MP120 and 130
(the latter because of its backlight and the others have really a good
readability of the screen under irish pub light(?) conditions). Are you
interested in a MP120 with german NOS2.0? I got two units laying around and
thought that my wife would take one, but she asks for more, for one of my
MP2k1. I would let them go for little money or maybe swap them for some
other hardware.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing