[NTLK] Sunrise

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 11:54:35 EDT

I'm still toying with Sunrise, and cant figure this one out. I have a
Start up sound and a sleep sound set to go. For the last two nights the
Newt starts up in the middle of the night. (I hear the chime)

I do have AlarmClock 2.7 but that is set for 5:30 A.M., so it's not
that Alarm or the systems alarm. It just starts up and sits there.

Is the Newt just bored or lonely? ;-)

Greg