[NTLK] For Sale!

From: Tadd Kippeny (Tadd_at_femto.cas.vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 10:53:17 EDT

Well with the impending ending of graduate school, and the joy of
entering the work force (as well as just how good the new firewire ibook
is, my MP2100 (factory upgraded) is for sale. It has no scratches, 2 and
8 meg memory cards, ethernet card, modem card, and three NiMH batteries.
I can send a picture to those interested. The whole kit for $550.00
OBO, US plus shipping.

Cheers,

Tadd

Tadd Kippeny