Re: [NTLK] [OT] REX -- R.I.P.

From: John Skinner (ndutyme_at_home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 01:57:41 EDT

That is a shame : (

Other than the Newton, I always thought that the REX was one of the most
innovative PDAs out there.

Lets face it:
It didn't have all the features of a Newton, but that is not what it was made for.

It was made for the Palm type people who just wanted to keep notes phone numbers
and a to-do list.
As the Palm people always argue, "The Newton is just too big for me", the REX had
it all figured out better than the Palm did.
It was soo small and did about the same thing!

I might have to get one of them to go with my Newt as cool tech gadgets that are
unparalleled.

Now if it would just be able to slide into the Newton and sync with it.......

--
John Skinner
A+ Certified Computer Technician