[NTLK] AW: My first 2000! plus more...

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 02:20:26 EDT

b|indwo|f wrote:
snip
> With one exception. I have
> to put up with you guys to understand how to do everything with my Newton
> *wink*
break
WHICH IS IN FACT A FEW THOUSAND TIMES BETTER (I do not know exactly the number of NTLK-users)
AND MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ANY SUPPORT OR HOTLINE (and its for free :-))
and the palm comes with "customer support" ROTFL. [Johannes Wolf] ;-(((
[Johannes Wolf] Sorry, you have never relied on any hotline before???

Johannes
disappointed a lot of times from incompetent and unfriendly customer support...