Re: [NTLK] AW: sorry about this but... if I got a palm, are there ANY decent HWRapps for it

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 14:58:06 EDT

on 23-08-2001 5:25, Michael C. Wittmann at wittmannmichael_at_mac.com wrote:

> You can get the features you are looking for by using either PunctPad or
> BBEditor, written by Way-Chung Wong

Though both great little utilities, they don't really give what was asked
for and I would love this too, to be able to make a shortcut on the Newton
for "delete" and making my wish list complete, a "forward delete" as well.

I know that I have this under my caret (I have both since I use WriteStuff
from Landware) but that's still a double tap. I have the Greek letter "Beta"
set to expand into a return, but the delete button doesn't accept any
expansion and the standard keyboard doesn't even have a forward delete
button, so does anybody know a solution to this "predicament"

Robert Benschop