Re: [NTLK] AW: sorry about this but... if I got a palm, are there ANY decent HWRapps for it

From: Michael C. Wittmann (wittmannmichael_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 11:25:37 EDT

Greetings,

You can get the features you are looking for by using either PunctPad or
BBEditor, written by Way-Chung Wong, available at

<http://members.aol.com/bytesizeww/software.html>

They give you some commonly used punctuation tools.

Also, if you tap the carat while writing, you get a list of options that
might be of use to you (including delete - I use this all the time).

Michael Wittmann

--
Michael
wittmannmichael_at_mac.com