Re: [NTLK] play "MP3" files how to do it

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 10:59:26 EDT

I just tried this - that's pretty darn cool. Also, it seems that by
simply clicking on the Sound icon does not work with Action Sound
Effects unchecked in Sound prefs. As for the extra controls, if we
could find any developers who are interested in adding the same to
Newton Movie Player, we could just tweak the code to allow it to work in
audio as well.

Brad Tober