Re: [NTLK] A Messagepad for my wife! But which one?!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 05:29:42 EDT

on 20-08-2001 8:00, Judy Perry at jperryl_at_ecs.fullerton.edu wrote:

> Does Mr Benschop have a web contact or, alternatively, an email address
> for his resale effort?

Hello Judy,

yes, as Sam already wrote, I'm on this list as well, but you can reach me
privately at rbenschop_at_mac.com

At this moment I'm out of eMate stock because the last shipment I got in
didn't have good batteries.
Though that's covered under the warranty I don't want people to go through
that process right away and I only want to sell eMates that are 100 % out of
the box.

It seems to take Apple a little longer than I expected to get all of them
checked and replace the batteries were necessary, but I expect to have
healthy eMates in stock again within two weeks.

BTW, those are brand new eMates with one year Apple warranty including all
necessary software on CD-ROM (for both Apple and Wintel computers) and an
Apple connection cable.

Robert Benschop