Re: [NTLK] Upgrading Memory Cards

From: Dave Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 16:05:27 EDT

Actually, my 2MB is fine, no damage. When I take it out properly using SBM's
eject utility, it's fine. It's when I try to insert the new 20 MB card that
the Newt just freezes. The 20 MB card's supposed to work, but right now,
unless I take it out, and put the 2MB card back in, Newt's not happy (works
fine when I put the 2MB back in).

:(

Dave