Re: [NTLK] oh my god, i got my newt

From: Garrett Power (gettenripped_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 15:29:25 EDT

    I got my newton 2000 off of a guy on ebay which he did not know much of
for 250. It came with a 16 meg card, modem, 2 cases. Manuals, software etc.
The best thing was that he emailed me saying that it was upgraded to a 2100
and if that meant anything to me lol. I emailed him back saying it did and
that made me even more happy. When I got the newt is was in very clean
condition. I could not have been more happier in my life.