Re: [NTLK] Check out this weird auction

From: Lallang_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 18:15:39 EDT

In a message dated 08/15/2001 17:23:08, gazam_at_mac.com writes:

>Okay, it's getting wierd. Those who CRITISIZE do not hate. I see this
>word used all the time now to describe people who speak their minds.
>They call them "haters". Is it used to make that person feel less or
>quilty that they supposedly "hate"?

<excellent definitions of "hate" and his personal feelings/reactions snipped>

I have kept silent thus far after Humphreys' statement. But thank you. I
don't "hate" Ozguner--that would be extreme. I was just expressing my
opinion and that was all. I continue to debate this issue with blindwolf
offline in a non-antagonistic manner.