Re: [NTLK] Here I go again

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 15:12:22 EDT

Aha,

When I hit 'send' in the inbox, using the modem rather than ethernet, it
goes to the correct place so I figure the owner is selected, but I have
had my Newt for two years now and was not aware that an owner card could
be active or not. I only have the one I filled in after a brain wipe and
the default (blank) work site. How do you activate an owner?

Tom