Re: [NTLK] Beginnings

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 08:03:20 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/01 12:03:36 AM, gwayman_at_mac.com writes:

<< each has had there own personality (quirks I
guess is a better choice of words >>

My wife said that to me one day. I had my old 120 and just encountered my
first eclipse. It was sooooo cool. Then she commented that for a gadget that
Newton had a bit of personality.

Anyone else ever admit that?

Keep the Green
Rich